Wednesday, July 18, 2018

My Puppy thoughts about Camping

Personally, I love it! Here are some of the reasons why:
I get to spend time with Mom & Dad almost all day.
What I mean by "almost" is there are rules that prevent me from going into grocery stores.
I suppose I get it because I'm a pretty good size and I might knock someone over.
Still, I'd like to go in there. I've heard there are rows of meat and all you have to do is take it.
I know I could do that. Mom and Dad don't let me take the food out of the grocery bags. I have to wait until they give me treats. Of course, they love to give me all kinds of treats.
For example, on our Route 66 trip I got to eat lots of doggie treats and some of mom and dad's leftovers that they didn't want to put in the fridge.
One night my human sister Sarah, who I call Aunty Sarah, and her family joined us while we were traveling Route 66. That night we had brats...yum, yum. I love brats. Aunty Sarah calls them Brauts, Mom calls them Brats just to tease her. I personally don't care what you call them, I just love them. I can eat one brat in thirty seconds. Mom chops it up and makes me eat it slower, sigh. But I still get to eat it.
That brings me to the topic of food on the road. I just learned about this new dish. "Ray Allen 64 oz Buddy Bowl. I've put this on my Christmas list. I'm hoping Santa remembers.
Mom likes these collapsible ones because they take up less room in the RV. And space in an RV is very important.
Mogoko Food-Grade Silicone Collapsible Dog Bowls
She also likes these:
Comsun 2 pack Collapsible Dog Bowl
They're pretty cheap and can get you started in your RV life in no time.
Back to camping.
There really is only one good reason for my loving camping and that is to be with Mom & Dad. I realize I can't go into every building with them but they make sure I'm comfortable when they're away from me. My best advice about bringing your dog camping is to do it. We can walk most trails even though we have to be on a leash, but it's worth it.

Happy Paws
Cassie

P.S. I am an Amazon Associate

No comments:

Post a Comment